In order to improve the quality of research and education, as a part of the strategic education and research program, the following subsidy will be provided to support proofreading for graduate students who are enrolled in the doctoral program at the Osaka School of International Public Policy.
Details of Support
- The amount of subsidy will change in the future, but will be limited to 60,000 yen per case. If the proofreading fee is less than 60,000 yen, the full amount will be paid.
- To encourage the writing and publication of research papers, the subsidy is provided only to graduate students enrolled in the doctoral program (you cannot apply while you are away from school).
It is available only once per fiscal year.
Application and Deadlines
- Please fill out the form “Subsidy Application Form of English Paper Proofreading for Doctoral Program Graduate Students (「博士後期課程院生 英語論文校正費助成申請書」)” and submit it to the supervisor with a receipt (in the name of the applicant) (PDF) by email.
- Applications will be accepted the following periods (twice a year) :
- 1st of August – 31st of August
- 1st of December -10th of January.
- Please note that due to the end-of-year process, we can only accept the receipts of proofreading from April to the end of December, and cannot accept for receipts from January to March.
Please consult your superviser (OSIPP faculty).