Temporary Absence/Withdrawal

 When applying for temporary absence, return from absence, or withdrawal from school, you must submit an application to the dean of your graduate school or president of the university through the educational affairs section (Kyomu-kakari) at least 1 month in advance.

 If you are taking a temporary absence, please submit in detail the reason for your absence and forms (copies are acceptable) that can be used to confirm your reason for absence. Also, if your reason for applying for absence (return) or withdrawal is due to illness, you must attach a medical certificate when you apply.

 For details on this process and its effect on tuition fees, please contact the educational affairs (Kyomu-kakari.)

Back to Pagetop